Top Sportsman/Top Dragster Series
2015 Race Dates: May 23 & 24, July 4 & 5, Aug. 22 & 23, Sept. 5 & 6
Entry Fee: $100
- $100 per round won, starting with 2nd round win, up to final round of each class.
- $600 to winner of each class.
- $600 to winner of run off of two class winners ($400 if less than 20 total entries)
- Maximum dial in for T/S 5.69, (left steer roadsters allowed)
- Maximum dial in for T/D 5.29
- Must dial within .10 of qualifying time in eliminations
- Maximum 16 cars per class.
- No buy backs.
- Pairings laddered by ET on sportsman ladder.
Bye Runs: Awarded to top qualifier on ladder.
Lane Choice: Quickest qualifier. (if tie in run off, then by chip draw)
All IHRA rules apply by E.T.
Points fund sign up fee: $15
Points for each class, no points for run off round.
All 8 races count towards points total. (No waived races)
Top 3 in each class will receive awards at the awards banquet.
Class Champion: $600, R.U. $300, 3rd $100
Advance Transmission , Knoxville Iowa
Associate Sponsors: Easter Equipment , Des Moines Iowa
Driskell Racing Engines, Wellsville Kansas
J & B Race Cars Lynnville Ia.