Friday Night Events
Friday Fun Nights
Open test and tune for any car, bike, sled, that will pass tech inspection.
Cost for tech card: $25
Gates open at 6pm (earlier on select events, watch website for details.)
Test and tune from 6.30 – 9.30 (will run later if needed)
Please ask any track employee if you have any questions.
High School Class
2014 race dates: June 6, 13, 20, 27, July 11, 25, Aug. 1,& 8
Cost to enter: $10 car and driver
Cost to watch for students: $5.00
Time trials start at 6.30 with eliminations at 8pm.
Winner and runner up receive trophies.
What is required to race the high school class:
- Valid drivers license
- Long pants, shoes, & shirt.
- Street legal car or truck with seat belts, secured battery, & DOT legal tires.
- Helmet required for vehicles faster than 7.50 seconds, convertables, & t-tops.
- Must be in High School or just graduated from high school.
- Class run on a bracket race format, no buy backs, must dial 7.50 and slower.
- To be in the `points series` you need to sign up at the front gate for a fee of $15. The points champion and runner up will be eligible to run in the street ET class at the ET Bracket Finals September 12-14 in Martin Mi. and will also be recognized at the ERP awards banquet.
Teen Championship Racing
New for 2014 is this IHRA program for youth with a drivers permit, or license, and a street legal car/truck 10 seconds and slower. This class requires a parent or guardian as a passenger. This series will run on the same dates as the high school class. More details will be announced asap.
Midnight Madness Events
These events are heads up grudge racing for street legal cars, trucks, & motorcycles. (dirt bikes and 4 wheel atv`s are also welcome)
These events have the scoreboards turned off and use an instant green start.
These events start running at 10pm and go till 1am.
Entry Fee: $25 (can enter test and tune and Midnight Madness for $35)
At about Midnight we will have a special run off in 4 separate classes for the 4 fastest (by MPH) in the following classes: Motorcycles, Front Wheel Drive Cars, Rear Wheel Drive, and Trucks.
There is no extra cost to enter the Fast 4 classes.
Winners of each class receives a plaque and $100 cash.