ERP Logo



Weather forecast forces cancellation of this weeks
IHRA Jr Dragster Halloween Nationals

In a very difficult decision we have decided that due to a deteriorating weather forecast this event has been cancelled for this weekend. It looks like Friday would be great but starting late Friday through Saturday we are looking at a very rainy day with possible severe thunderstorms for Saturday evening, and now Sunday although maybe dry will be much cooler and very windy.

Calling any event early is very hard to do, but with so many people that come to this event from a long ways away we feel it is best for everyone concerned. We are looking at a make-up date of 2 weeks from this weekend but a final decision on that will not be made until early that week. Next week will not work as we have key employees not available plus a big Jr race in Indy as well. We would appreciate input from those that were planning on coming this week on whether or not 2 weeks from now is a good date for you. Anything later than that date is way too risky as far as temps are concerned. It sucks to make this call 2 weeks in a row especially as we had such good luck all year with the weather but hopefully everyone understands why we are doing this. Please pass this on to anyone you know that is planning on attending this week.

Gerald & Kyle Kramer

© AMS / Eddyville Raceway Park - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED